Friday, December 6, 2013

12/6/13 Before & After

 

 
12/6/13  I was all set to do a little research on a broodmare that I ran across last weekend while I was posting.  However, it appears I've been locked out of the ASHA website, so no research this weekend.  Evidently, if you renew your membership six weeks early like I did this year, you get lost in the shuffle.  Next year, I will revert to my usual habit of procrastination and renew a couple days before the 11/30/13 deadline.  In the meantime, I probably can't access anything until Monday when I can call AHSA and vent my frustration.

So here is a small project I was working on, not nearly finished, but it'll have to do.  These are before and after pictures of saddlebreds. 

On the left is Callaway's Johnny Gillen being shown by Dale Pugh.  On the right side at top is
his dam, Fourth Estate, and below are the two of them together.

 
Caramac showing with Tom Moore on the left, and at age 30 on the right.




 


 
 Dance Awhile as a broodmare on the left, and showing as a weanling on the right.
 


 
Looky Here showing as a yearling on the top, and as a broodmare on the bottom. 



 
Roxie Highland and her foal Roxie Highland of Spindletop on the left, and Roxie showing on the right. 

 
 



CH Supreme Airs being driven by Charlie Crabtree on the left, and Supreme Airs (BHF) with one of her colts on the right. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment